23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
330 recruits pass out from MRC
Covai Post Network
December 19, 2017
Around 330 recruits were attested into the Madras Regiment Centre (MRC) the oldest Regiment of Indian Army, at the historic Shrinagesh Barracks at Wellington in Nilgiris district on Tuesday.
After 46 weeks of training, the recruits could see their dreams come true when they wore olive green and marched past the largest enclosed drill square in Asia, an official release said.
The passing out parade was reviewed by General Officer Commanding, Dakshin Bharat Area, Lt. Gen. R.K. Anand, who appreciated instructors and staff for achieving a very high standard of drill in the attestation parade. Lauding the efforts of MRC to improve the standard of training to such a high level, Lt. Gen. Anand congratulated the parents of the young soldiers in this moment of pride and glory.