- Download mobile app
- Mamata Banerjee attacks centre over Aadhaar data leak, says ‘it’s dangerous’
- South Korea, Japan back US’ ‘terror sponsor’ tag for North Korea
- Rohingya issue: Supreme Court defers hearing to December 5
- Shootout near Delhi metro station between police and gang of car jackers, 4 to 5 men arrested
- Fight the election on real issues and not on caste and communal politics: Amit Shah
Actor moves HC after Angamali Court rejects bail
Covai Post Network
July 17, 2017
Kottayam: Actor Dileep moved Kerala High Court seeking bail in the actor abduction case after Angamali Magistrate Court rejected bail plea the other day.
The bail plea moved by actors counsel Ram Kumar said that the claim made by the prosecution that Dileep would destroy the evidence is baseless.
The plea said that only the main accused Pulsar Suni had deposed against Dileep.