22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Avarampalayam railway gate, level crossing to remain closed from Thursday
Covai Post Network
December 6, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
The Avarampalayam railway gate, level crossing 9 will be closed from Thursday following the construction of railway over bridge construction.
The railway gate between Peelamedu and Coimbatore North Railway stations will be closed due to the construction of an over bridge, said an official press release. Traffic will be diverted via New Sidhapudur Road and Sathy Road, it said.
The over bridge, which will be constructed at a cost of Rs. 26 crores, is expected to be completed by September 30, 2018. The State Highways Department and the Railway Ministry will contribute Rs. 13 each for the work. The bridge will have a two lane traffic with a width of 12 meters and length of 450 meters on the Ganapathy side, and 320 meters on Gandhipuram side.