19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Avarampalayam railway gate, level crossing to remain closed from Thursday
Covai Post Network
December 6, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
The Avarampalayam railway gate, level crossing 9 will be closed from Thursday following the construction of railway over bridge construction.
The railway gate between Peelamedu and Coimbatore North Railway stations will be closed due to the construction of an over bridge, said an official press release. Traffic will be diverted via New Sidhapudur Road and Sathy Road, it said.
The over bridge, which will be constructed at a cost of Rs. 26 crores, is expected to be completed by September 30, 2018. The State Highways Department and the Railway Ministry will contribute Rs. 13 each for the work. The bridge will have a two lane traffic with a width of 12 meters and length of 450 meters on the Ganapathy side, and 320 meters on Gandhipuram side.