21 Jun 2018, Edition - 1073, Thursday
- Actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan reaches 10 Janpath to meet former Congress President Sonia Gandhi
- Jammu & Kashmir Governor NN Vohra has appointed BVR Subrahmanyam as the new Chief Secretary of the state
- A commander-level meeting took place between India and Pakistan in Poonch
- There is no political interference in our work’, says General Bipin Rawat, Chief of Army Staff
- Update: The officer, who insulted the interfaith couple in Lucknow’s passport office, has been transferred
- RTI activist shot dead in Champaran, Bihar
BJP Udumalpet town secretary killed in mishap
Covai Post Network
August 31, 2015
Town BJP secretary of Udumalpet, Ramu and his friend were killed in an accident when his car collided on a van at Kondampatti in Tirupur district, late last night. Ramu and his friend Naveen were returning to Udumalpet via Gudumangalam, when a speeding van collided head on with the car in which they were travelling, killing both on the spot.
The van driver, Arulmurthy who sustained serious injuries, has been admitted to the Government Hospital. Further investigations are on.