23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
BJP Udumalpet town secretary killed in mishap
Covai Post Network
August 31, 2015
Town BJP secretary of Udumalpet, Ramu and his friend were killed in an accident when his car collided on a van at Kondampatti in Tirupur district, late last night. Ramu and his friend Naveen were returning to Udumalpet via Gudumangalam, when a speeding van collided head on with the car in which they were travelling, killing both on the spot.
The van driver, Arulmurthy who sustained serious injuries, has been admitted to the Government Hospital. Further investigations are on.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr