23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
BJP Udumalpet town secretary killed in mishap
Covai Post Network
August 31, 2015
Town BJP secretary of Udumalpet, Ramu and his friend were killed in an accident when his car collided on a van at Kondampatti in Tirupur district, late last night. Ramu and his friend Naveen were returning to Udumalpet via Gudumangalam, when a speeding van collided head on with the car in which they were travelling, killing both on the spot.
The van driver, Arulmurthy who sustained serious injuries, has been admitted to the Government Hospital. Further investigations are on.