23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Brookefields wins marketing award
Covai Post Network
November 14, 2017
Brookefields mall was awarded the best marketing IP of the year in South Zone by The Activation Venue Forum in New Delhi recently.
‘Brookefields Kalyana Vaibhavam’ is an innovative, themed wedding show held at the mall in October. Brookefields Marketing Manager NA Sujatha and Senior Marketing Assistant Swetha T, received the award. Brookefields is winning this award for second consecutive year. Last year it won the award for organising the most number of mall events in south zone.
Brookefields COO Ashwin Balasubramaniam said, “This award is a motivation to continue creating newer and innovative events to cater to the Coimbatore market.”
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr