23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Burglary in Army man’s home
Covai Post Network
September 25, 2016
Thanjavur: Burglars entered the locked house of a soldier in Kumbakonam early today and decamped with five sovereigns of gold and other valuables, worth Rs 80,000.
Ganesh Kumar, 43, resident of Madhavapuram Main Road in Innampur village near Kumbakonam, is posted Uttar Pradesh. His house has been locked since April, as Ganesh’s family is with him.
Ganesh’s neighbours were shocked to find the lock of his house broken open today. On being informed, his brother Baranikumar rushed there to find that Ganesh had been burgled.
Based on his complaint, Swamimalai police have registered a case and an investigation is on.