23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Cashier outside comfort station found dead
Covai Post Network
December 2, 2017
Ooty : A cashier at a pay-and-use toilet here was found dead on his seat, said to be due to biting cold, following rain for the last three days.
Police rushed to the spot on being informed that Selvam (45) was lying on the chair and called an ambulance. But the ambulance said Selvam was dead and it was not possible to take a body.
People say that death could have occurred due to biting cold, as the temperature had come down below 10 degree celcius. Police are waiting for report from the hospital.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr