23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
CBI search bank officer’s house
Covai Post Network
August 26, 2015
CBI sleuths today carried out a search in the house of an officer working in a private bank in Dehradun.
Based on a complaint alleging irregularities in handling huge amounts of money, a case was registered against Maheshkumar, residing in Vadavalli, which was handed over to CBI, police said.
A team led by CBI Inspector, N. K. Singh, with the assistance of local police, carried out a search in the house till noon, they said.
The team is said to have collected some relevant documents in connection with the case,
Wind : 0.8 km/h
Humidity : 93%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr