22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
CBI search bank officer’s house
Covai Post Network
August 26, 2015
CBI sleuths today carried out a search in the house of an officer working in a private bank in Dehradun.
Based on a complaint alleging irregularities in handling huge amounts of money, a case was registered against Maheshkumar, residing in Vadavalli, which was handed over to CBI, police said.
A team led by CBI Inspector, N. K. Singh, with the assistance of local police, carried out a search in the house till noon, they said.
The team is said to have collected some relevant documents in connection with the case,