23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Couple rescued from moneylender
Covai Post Network
August 29, 2015
The police have rescued a couple from a moneylender, who was holding them captive and torturing them for the past three days because they didn’t return the money they had borrowed from him. The incident took place near Sulur.
The police received information that the couple, Deepanraja and his wife, was kidnapped by the moneylender and were bring held prisoner in his house at Kurumbampalayam. They were also being tortured for not returning the money they had borrowed from him, a sum of Rs.10,000.
Further investigations are now on.