• Download mobile app
23 Jan 2021, Edition - 2020, Saturday

Trending Now

  • Delhi Police to decide on farmers’ entry into capital, SC says
  • Will incorporate ‘Karnataka-occupied areas’ in Maharashtra: CM Uddhav Thackeray
  • Indian players have been tested to the cricketing and mental limits every turn, every minute: Gavaskar

Coimbatore

Man electrocuted while erecting flex board

Covai Post Network

Share

Ooty: In a freak accident, a 56-year-old man was electrocuted today when he fell on a transformer, with a flex board he was trying to erect at the roadside near Coonoor, about 20 kilometres from here.

Xavier, along with two other workers, was trying to put up a 20-foot-tall flex board for a private company. Xavier, who was holding the board, leaned because of the weight. He suddenly lost his balance, fell on the transformer, and was electrocuted on the spot, police said.

His co-workers, Salman (26) and Ravi (32), were admitted to the Government Lawley Hospital, with burn injuries on their hands and legs.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

COIMBATORE WEATHER