22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Mill worker electrocuted
Covai Post Network
December 1, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A migrant worker was electrocuted while at work on Thursday in Karuthampattii here.
According to sources, Mushraf Ali (28) from Padam village in Assam was electrocuted when he accidentally tread on the power cable that were kept open to fix the safety equipment at the Sai Kumaran Mills. Mushraf was rushed to the hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
Based on a complaint from another labourer Ibrahim Ali, police registered a case against Raj, the electrical contractor of the mill, Senthil, mill supervisor and Venkatesh, mill owner, under Section 304 (A) of IPC.