• Download mobile app
27 Jan 2022, Edition - 2389, Thursday

Trending Now

  • Kangana Ranaut had earlier approached the HC seeking that the FIR registered against her to be quashed.
  • Ghana to fine airlines $3,500 for unvaccinated passengers
  • Governor Arif Mohammed Khan junks Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan’s claims on VC postings
  • PM calls for free & open Indo-Pacific

Coimbatore

Mobile phone with obscene videos destroyed, admits Dileep’s ex-counsel

Covai Post Network

Share

Kottayam: In a new twist to the actor abduction case, lawyer Pradeesh Chacko, who was prime accused Pulsar Suni’s first counsel, has admitted destroying the mobile phone which was used for taking obscene videos of the actor.

Chacko said this while deposing before the police who arrested him in connection with getting details of the phone.

Chacko said he gave the phone to his junior Raju Joseph who destroyed it.

Pulsar Suni had told police that he had given the phone to Chacko asking him to give it to Dileep.

Earlier, Chacko moved the Kerala High Court seeking anticipatory bail which was not granted.

Police had released him on bail.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

COIMBATORE WEATHER