September 26, 2019
Coimbatore : A 75-year old woman and her son were electrocuted, as they came into contact with an electric wire attached to a pole in their house in Anamalai in the district.
According to police, Ravikumar (50), a farmer by profession, was drying the wet clothes on a iron string attached to a zinc-roofed shed which came into contact with a live electric wire.
Seeing the son struggling, the woman Bhagyalakshmi tried to rescue him by pulling him. However, both got electrocuted. Investigations are on, they said.
Brindavan Arcade: bigger and bolder
Diabetes: Healthy Diet May Work Better Than Insulin Injections To Manage Blood Sugar Level; Says Study
How to keep cool this Valentine’s Day? A Survival Guide for all the Singles Out there!
Zaitooni Subz Biryani Recipe