19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
Popular Chennai hotel vandalized by miscreants
Covai Post Network
September 12, 2016
Chennai: In a suspected incident of Cauvery protests, a group of hooligans attacked and damaged the glass panels of the New Woodlands Hotel located in Mylapore, Chennai.
According to police report, the attack took place at around 3.00 AM this morning. The group barged into the hotel premises and damaged the glass panels. “It seems the group had attacked the hotel in protest against the Cauvery issue,” the police official said.
The damage to the glass panel was confirmed by a hotel employee, who added that no person was injured or vehicle damaged during the attack.