23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Portal to sell leafy greens launched
Covai Post Network
December 6, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
A group of engineers on Wednesday launched an app and website for selling leafy greens such as spinach, coriander and curry leaves online.
Keeraikadai.com will sell 40 plus varieties of green leafy varieties (keerai) by ordering through android phone as well as iphone on their respective play stores, founder and CEO of the company Sriram Prasad told reporters here.
The company is sourcing the vegetable leaves from own seven acre farm in Irugur and also engaging 15 farmers on daily basis and supply 15 kms in around the city in the initial stage,he said. “The company will take steps to open stores across the city in due course,” Sriram said.
Stating that customers at present knew only five to eight varieties of leaves, he said the company will display the leaves and its medical and health benefits on the website to create awareness about it.
Wind : 0.6 km/h
Humidity : 91%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr