22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
PT urges cops to arrest culprits soon
Covai Post Network
September 25, 2016
Following the aftermath of the murder of Hindu Munnani leader Sasikumar in Coimbatore, K Krishnasamy, founder of the Puthiya Thamizhagam Party today requested the State government, to find the culprits soon.
He urged the city police to arrest those involved in the riot during the procession and help restore peace in Coimbatore. “The normal life of people in the city has been largely hit on Friday and Saturday by the chaotic situation,” he said.
He said that taking into consideration the precedent in Coimbatore, police should take necessary action so that further communal violence does not break out.
Meanwhile, special team of six police has started investigating the murder and CCTV footages have also been retrieved by police to nab the accused.