20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- CBI has requested Interpol Manchester to detain Nirav Modi in the UK
- More Pak issues clarification, admits ‘no offer of talk by PM Modi’
- The death toll due to Kerala floods stands at 370
- The Taliban have taken over 100 people, including women and children, hostage, said an Afghan official on Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
Rs 7L worth banned tobacco products seized in Coimbatore
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Food safety department officials today seized 800 kg of banned tobacco products from a private bus coming to the city from Bengaluru.
Based on a tipoff, officials carried out search in the bus and seized the products worth Rs 7 lakh, police said.
One person was nabbed while the other escaped, they added.