23 May 2018, Edition - 1044, Wednesday
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
- Mudarai HC stays expansion of Sterlite copper smelter plan
- US President Donald Trump warned that his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un may not take place as planned
- Sec 144 imposed in and around Tuticorin till May 25th
- Shops were shut and 5000 policemen were deployed in Tuticorin after 11 people died while protesting against the Sterlite Plant
Smart Class comes to Mettupalayam schools
Covai Post Network
August 28, 2015
Smart Class technology is a solution that is designed to help teachers in dealing with pedagogy challenges. The technology is already a big hit in many schools across India and is finally arriving in Mettupalayam this week.
Smart Class technology is all set to be launched on Saturday in two Municipality Schools in Mettupalayam – Shankar Nagar Street and Nadoor. Coimbatore District Collector Archana Patnaik will inaugurate the technology at these schools. Teachers of both the schools were given special training on how to use the technology. Training will be given to more teachers in the following months.
Smart Class technology is being launched in two classrooms in the two schools on Saturday, August 29. More municipality schools in Mettupalayam will be equipped with this technology before the end of this year.