17 Mar 2018, Edition - 977, Saturday
- The Congress and other political parties have been alleging that EVMs tampered during polls and demanding reintroduction of the ballot paper system of voting.
- J&K Minister Altaf Bukhari sings praises for Separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani | Bukhari: Geelani is a very big leader and my stature is too small
- Pro-Khalistan terrorist convicted of killing former Punjab Chief Minister Beant Singh does not regreat his action, says his lawyer.
- MS Dhoni all praise for Nepal after it was granted ODI status by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Mohammed Shami issues clarification on wife’s ‘rape’ allegations
- According to reports, a Bangladesh player broke the glass while celebrating the team’s win over Sri Lanka in the T20I Nidahas Trophy tri-series.
- 43-year-old Tara had earlier confessed to his involvement in the assassination of Beant Singh in 1995.
- Delhi: NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) busts big drug racket.
- 3 Bangladeshi nationals held in Pune | Arrested nationals said to have terror links | Accused have links with Al Qaeda affiliate | ATS to probe their terror links
- Modi and his associates allegedly defrauded Punjab National Bank of around Rs 13,000 crore through fraudulent LOUs of PNB
Smart Class comes to Mettupalayam schools
Covai Post Network
August 28, 2015
Smart Class technology is a solution that is designed to help teachers in dealing with pedagogy challenges. The technology is already a big hit in many schools across India and is finally arriving in Mettupalayam this week.
Smart Class technology is all set to be launched on Saturday in two Municipality Schools in Mettupalayam – Shankar Nagar Street and Nadoor. Coimbatore District Collector Archana Patnaik will inaugurate the technology at these schools. Teachers of both the schools were given special training on how to use the technology. Training will be given to more teachers in the following months.
Smart Class technology is being launched in two classrooms in the two schools on Saturday, August 29. More municipality schools in Mettupalayam will be equipped with this technology before the end of this year.