25 May 2018, Edition - 1046, Friday
- This will be the prime minister’s first official visit to Indonesia and his second official visit to Singapore
- The Sunanda Pushkar death case has been transferred to the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- JUST IN: Sunanda Pushkar’s murder case adjourned to 28th May
- 3 days later, Tamil Nadu CM EPS surfaces, shocking: CM won’t condemn police firing, not a word for the Tuticorin victims
- Thirteen people were killed in the police firing in the two days of clashes
- Biennial elections to Maha Legislative Council results: BJP wins 2 seats, NCP 1
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
Water supply to be affected on Wednesday
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Water Supply, to all the beneficiaries in the areas covered by Coimbatore Corporation (Part), Palladam Municipality, 18 town panchayats and 920 rural habitations in part of Coimbatore and
Tiruppur Districts will be affected on Wednesday, as TWAD Board proposed to take up urgent maintenance works in Pillloor Combined water supply scheme in 1500 mm diameter MS Clear Water Transmission Main near Veltiangadu . The water supply will be resumed at midnight, official sources said.
The public and local bodies are requested to make necessary alternative arrangements with local sources, they said.