23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Water supply to be affected on Wednesday
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Water Supply, to all the beneficiaries in the areas covered by Coimbatore Corporation (Part), Palladam Municipality, 18 town panchayats and 920 rural habitations in part of Coimbatore and
Tiruppur Districts will be affected on Wednesday, as TWAD Board proposed to take up urgent maintenance works in Pillloor Combined water supply scheme in 1500 mm diameter MS Clear Water Transmission Main near Veltiangadu . The water supply will be resumed at midnight, official sources said.
The public and local bodies are requested to make necessary alternative arrangements with local sources, they said.