21 Mar 2018, Edition - 981, Wednesday
- J&K: 2 cops and 2 Army jawans martyred in Kupwara encounter; 4-5 terrorists still holed up
- Sensex closed 139.42 points or 0.42% higher at 33,136.18 after rising as much as 350 points during intraday high
- Both telcos are locked in a fierce battle for subscribers and need to invest in expanding their 4G network
- The ₹ 6 Lakh reward will be part of the revised ‘Rehabilitation Policy for Militants
- 15-year-old girl student commits suicide at her home on Tuesday by hanging herself from a ceiling fan
- Maharashtra: 5 men linked to ISIS terror outfit arrested by ATS; plot to target Bodhgaya foiled.
- DMK’s Stalin writes to CMs of 10 states, demanding fiscal autonomy for states
- Former Maharashtra CM Sushilkumar Shinde speaks on Congress’ U-turn on Lingayats
- Disruption in Lok Sabha leads to the house being adjourned for the day
- Ceasefire violations at an all-time high as Pak has violated ceasefire 600 times in nearly 2 months
Water supply to be affected on Wednesday
Covai Post Network
December 5, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Water Supply, to all the beneficiaries in the areas covered by Coimbatore Corporation (Part), Palladam Municipality, 18 town panchayats and 920 rural habitations in part of Coimbatore and
Tiruppur Districts will be affected on Wednesday, as TWAD Board proposed to take up urgent maintenance works in Pillloor Combined water supply scheme in 1500 mm diameter MS Clear Water Transmission Main near Veltiangadu . The water supply will be resumed at midnight, official sources said.
The public and local bodies are requested to make necessary alternative arrangements with local sources, they said.