24 May 2018, Edition - 1045, Thursday
- 6 women officers of the Indian Navy, who successfully circumnavigated the globe on INSV Tarini met PM Modi
- Case has been filed against Kamal Haasan and Vaiko for violating Section 144
- Indian Air Force Cheetah helicopter crash-lands in Natha Top in Jammu and Kashmir
- NHRC takes cognizance of Tuticorin violence, issues notice to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary and DGP
- The Madras High Court directed Vedanta to stop the construction of the second unit of Sterlite copper smelter plant
- Tamil Nadu government forms judicial commission to probe Tuticorin violence
- J&K: Grenade attack in Bijbehara as 7 civilians were injured
- MHA has sought a report from Tamil Nadu Government on the violence in Tuticorin
- Mudarai HC stays expansion of Sterlite copper smelter plan
- US President Donald Trump warned that his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un may not take place as planned
IT search on Kodanad estate premises continues for the fourth day
Covai Post Network
November 12, 2017
The Income Tax raid continues for the fourth day at Green Tea Estate near here in Nilgiris District.
A five-member team is on the job at the 670 acre estate in Curzon, said to be purchased by the former chief minister, Jayalalithaa and her aide V K Sasikala some five year ago. The place is situated six kms from the Kodanadu estate in Kothagiri in Nilgiris district, police said.
IT sleuths, who were searching the houses and commercial complex belonging to sand merchant O Arumugasamy and Sajeevan, a furniture manufacturer from Coimbatore , who had supplied interiors to the Kodanadu bungalow, completed their task yesterday.