19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
IT search on Kodanad estate premises continues for the fourth day
Covai Post Network
November 12, 2017
The Income Tax raid continues for the fourth day at Green Tea Estate near here in Nilgiris District.
A five-member team is on the job at the 670 acre estate in Curzon, said to be purchased by the former chief minister, Jayalalithaa and her aide V K Sasikala some five year ago. The place is situated six kms from the Kodanadu estate in Kothagiri in Nilgiris district, police said.
IT sleuths, who were searching the houses and commercial complex belonging to sand merchant O Arumugasamy and Sajeevan, a furniture manufacturer from Coimbatore , who had supplied interiors to the Kodanadu bungalow, completed their task yesterday.