15 Aug 2018, Edition - 1128, Wednesday
- Minister of State for Home unfurls the tricolour at Manali
- Twitter suspends far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from its platform for one week
- 2016 National Teacher of the Year Jahana Hayes could be Connecticut’s first black Democrat in Congress
- J&K police files FIR against patriots for attempting to unfurl Tricolour
- Rifleman Aurangzeb to be honoured
- Major Aditya and rifleman Aurangzeb are likely to be honoured with the prestigious Shaurya Chakra gallantry award
- England cricketer Ben Stokes cleared of assault charges
- Major Aditya likely to get Shaurya Chakra
- Coal Scam Case: Naveen Jindal and others summoned by the court on 15th Nov
- Mega online heist by hackers in Pune, cyber attack on cosmos bank in Pune, hackers siphon off Rs 94 cr from bank
IT search on Kodanad estate premises continues for the fourth day
Covai Post Network
November 12, 2017
The Income Tax raid continues for the fourth day at Green Tea Estate near here in Nilgiris District.
A five-member team is on the job at the 670 acre estate in Curzon, said to be purchased by the former chief minister, Jayalalithaa and her aide V K Sasikala some five year ago. The place is situated six kms from the Kodanadu estate in Kothagiri in Nilgiris district, police said.
IT sleuths, who were searching the houses and commercial complex belonging to sand merchant O Arumugasamy and Sajeevan, a furniture manufacturer from Coimbatore , who had supplied interiors to the Kodanadu bungalow, completed their task yesterday.