22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
15 kg ganja seized in Thiruvanthapuram
Covai Post Network
February 16, 2018
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Fifteen kg of ganja was seized by the excise department in Thiruvananthapuram.
Five persons transporting the stuff in an autorickshaw were arrested. They were identified as Rajesh, 45, Umesh Kumar,35, Murukesh, 34, Vishnu, 23, and Parthipan, 23.
The narcotics was brought from Andhra Pradesh for supply to college and school students through agents, excise sources said. The vehicle was also impounded.