23 Jul 2018, Edition - 1105, Monday
- Hindu Mahasabha demands establishment of Hindu rashtra in India
- MHA seeks report from Rajasthan govt on Alwar lynching
- UPDATE: Interim relief for former FM P. Chidambaram, protection from arrest till 7 August. CBI to file detailed reply in two weeks
- Black Money Case: Court asks Chidambarams to appear before it on July 30
- After Cong, Aam Aadmi party raises questions about Rafale deal, asks why’s there a delay in delivery of the jets
- Two people killed in the collapse of a 100-year-old building in Sealdah
- Former J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti’s uncle said he was stepping down from the post in the larger interests of the party
- BREAKING: Rajya Sabha has been adjourned till 12 noon
- Rajya Sabha chairman Venkaiah Naidu has issued a warning to parliamentarians on coming late to the house
- The Supreme Court says that there cannot be any “blanket ban” on holding protests at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar and Boat Club
15 kg ganja seized in Thiruvanthapuram
Covai Post Network
February 16, 2018
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Fifteen kg of ganja was seized by the excise department in Thiruvananthapuram.
Five persons transporting the stuff in an autorickshaw were arrested. They were identified as Rajesh, 45, Umesh Kumar,35, Murukesh, 34, Vishnu, 23, and Parthipan, 23.
The narcotics was brought from Andhra Pradesh for supply to college and school students through agents, excise sources said. The vehicle was also impounded.