22 Sep 2018, Edition - 1166, Saturday
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
- The United States on Thursday welcomed the move to hold talks between Foreign Ministers of India and Pakistan in New York.
- 3 abducted cops martyred in Shopian, J&K
Actor MP Suresh Gopi arrested; released on bail
Covai Post Network
January 15, 2018
Kochi: Actor Suresh Gopi, MP, was arrested today for tax evasion showing fake address in Puducherry for registering his luxury vehicles.
Later, he was released on bail after paying a bond of Rs 1 lakh and personal surety. Actor Amala Paul was also questioned by the Crime branch at Thiruvananthapuram in a similar case.
The case registered against Amala is non bailable.
A few days back actor Fahadh Faasil was also arrested and released on bail as he had secured an anticipatory bail in tax evasion case.