23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Court order for case against legislator PC George for derogatory remarks
Covai Post Network
October 13, 2017
Image credit : illustrative image
Kottayam: A court in Kozhikkode has directed the police to register a case against controversial Kerala legislator PC George for making derogatory remarks against the victim in the actor-abduction case.
An individual Girish Babu had moved the court after the police refused to register complaint.George had taken the name of the actor and made objectionable remarks during a TV discussion. The victim had also lodged a complaint against George with the Chief Minister.