22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
BJP leader hacked in Tiruvananthapuram
Covai Post Network
April 13, 2018
Kochi: BJP leader Pappanamcode Saji Sanil Kumar was hacked today by unidentified assailants in Thiruvananthapuram.
A member of the Thiruvananthapuram Corporation, Saji was attacked in the morning at Karamana junction, police said.
Saji is district General Secretary of the party and Prakash, party area secretary, were attacked by two wheeler borne masked assailants. Saji suffered serious injuries in the head. He was also bashed with steel rod.
He is undergoing treatment at PRS hospital. Prakash suffered injuries when trying to shield Saji.
Prakash was a kidney patient and had undergone kidney transplant recently. District president S Suresh accused CPM of conspiring the attack.