23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- BSP MLA claims he voted for BJP, 3 independent MLAs support BJP | LISTEN IN: As Neerja Chowdhury
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
BJP wants dissolution of Congress in Kerala
Covai Post Network
November 9, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: The BJP on Thursday sought dissolution of the Congress in Kerala, following sexual and corruption charges against most of its leaders.
The party has become a ‘gang of immoral leaders’, BJP state chief Kummanam Rajashekharan said, adding that AICC should close down Indira Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram.
The party leaders should quit public life for tainting the image of the state. The leaders, who turned the Chief Minister’s office and their official camps as ‘brothels’, are liable to give an explanation to society.
He said Congress leaders had no right to wear khadi clothes and also targeted the Left Democratic Front Government for taking the matter lightly. The BJP will observe Friday as ‘betrayal day’.