22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
BJP wants dissolution of Congress in Kerala
Covai Post Network
November 9, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: The BJP on Thursday sought dissolution of the Congress in Kerala, following sexual and corruption charges against most of its leaders.
The party has become a ‘gang of immoral leaders’, BJP state chief Kummanam Rajashekharan said, adding that AICC should close down Indira Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram.
The party leaders should quit public life for tainting the image of the state. The leaders, who turned the Chief Minister’s office and their official camps as ‘brothels’, are liable to give an explanation to society.
He said Congress leaders had no right to wear khadi clothes and also targeted the Left Democratic Front Government for taking the matter lightly. The BJP will observe Friday as ‘betrayal day’.