22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Child, mother and aunt fatally hit by train in Kasargod
Covai Post Network
January 31, 2018
Kochi: A three-year-old boy, his mother and aunt were crushed to death by a speeding train near Manjeshwaram in Kasargod district today.
Aysha, 40, son Thamil, and Aysha’s sister Amina were killed while crossing the railway track after the crossover of a train towards Mangaluru. They failed to see a speeding train coming from Mangaluru side.