24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- Govt rejects JPC demand, 10-point justification issued, ‘CAG, CVC looking into matter’
- Flood threat looms over Punjab, CM Amarinder Singh holds high-level meet; schools, colleges shut tomorrow
- Crucial meet on SC/ST act at 4pm today
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
Construction worker from TN found dead in Guruvayur
Covai Post Network
March 12, 2018
Kottayam: A 20-year-old youth from Tamil Nadu was found dead near a building in Guruvayur.
Rajil Kanth of Vizhupuram was suspected to have died after falling from the top of a building.
The deceased was a construction worker and was engaged in the construction of a lodge, police said.The body was handed over to relatives after post mortem. The police is probing into the case.