22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Dileep influenced witnesses; violated bail term, say police
Covai Post Network
November 20, 2017
Kochi: Actor Dileep influenced witnesses violating bail conditions issued by Kerala High Court in the actor abuse case,
according to police.
The special investigation team will raise this in court while opposing his move to get permission to travel abroad for inaugurating his new business venture.
Two witness had retracted their earlier statements made against Dileep a few days after the actor got bail.
One of them Charlie is an accused in the case and had had given statement under 164 CrPc about the involvement of Dileep in the case in which police was planning to make Charlie an approver.
The other witness is an employee in the unit run by Dileep’s wife Kavya Madhavan.
The case pertains to abduction and abuse of a South Indian actor in February 17.