23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- BSP MLA claims he voted for BJP, 3 independent MLAs support BJP | LISTEN IN: As Neerja Chowdhury
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
Dileep influenced witnesses; violated bail term, say police
Covai Post Network
November 20, 2017
Kochi: Actor Dileep influenced witnesses violating bail conditions issued by Kerala High Court in the actor abuse case,
according to police.
The special investigation team will raise this in court while opposing his move to get permission to travel abroad for inaugurating his new business venture.
Two witness had retracted their earlier statements made against Dileep a few days after the actor got bail.
One of them Charlie is an accused in the case and had had given statement under 164 CrPc about the involvement of Dileep in the case in which police was planning to make Charlie an approver.
The other witness is an employee in the unit run by Dileep’s wife Kavya Madhavan.
The case pertains to abduction and abuse of a South Indian actor in February 17.