24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
- A team has been dispatched to the spot to probe the incident
- Allegedly, the bishop is involved in more cases of sexual harassment against women
- PM Modi inaugurates the Pakyong Airport near Gangtok, Sikkim
Dileep moves Court seeking to go abroad for business
Covai Post Network
November 19, 2017
Kottayam: At a time when actor Dileep has moved Court seeking permission to go abroad for a business trip, the police is all set to file chargesheet against him in the Judicial First Class magistrate court, Angamali, near Kochi on Tuesday.
Dileep will be eighth accused in the case in which there are a total of 11. There are over 300 witnesses and 450 evidences against him.
Dileep had moved the Kerala High Court seeking permission to go abroad to inaugurate his business unit and had sought restoration of passport to him.
He has been charged with the abduction and assault of a popular south Indian actor on February 17.