25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
Dileep moves Court seeking to go abroad for business
Covai Post Network
November 19, 2017
Kottayam: At a time when actor Dileep has moved Court seeking permission to go abroad for a business trip, the police is all set to file chargesheet against him in the Judicial First Class magistrate court, Angamali, near Kochi on Tuesday.
Dileep will be eighth accused in the case in which there are a total of 11. There are over 300 witnesses and 450 evidences against him.
Dileep had moved the Kerala High Court seeking permission to go abroad to inaugurate his business unit and had sought restoration of passport to him.
He has been charged with the abduction and assault of a popular south Indian actor on February 17.