21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
Dileep seeks HC permission to fly abroad
Covai Post Network
November 17, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Actor Dileep has filed a petition in the Kerala High Court seeking its permission to go to Dubai.
In his petition, Dileep sought relaxation in the bail conditions and wanted the court to return his passport so that he could go to Dubai for the inauguration of his eatery ‘Dhe Puttu’ there.
The actor had surrendered his passport to the Angamaly Magistrate Court as directed in his bail condition. A bench, headed by Justice Sunil Thomas, who had granted bail to him, is likely to hear the petition.