24 Mar 2018, Edition - 984, Saturday
- JNU protests turn ugly after police use water cannons to stop protesters
- RS results starts pouring in, Kumar Ketkar wins from Maharashtra
- RS polls UPDATE: Anil Baluni wins from Uttarakhand, Saroj Pandey wins from Chattisgarh. Counting resumes in Karnataka
- Australia has abolished the subclass 457 visa category popular among skilled overseas workers
- Amid Parliament ruckus, Anna Hazare returns to the National Capital and begins indefinite hunger strike today.
- In a major setback for the SP-BSP alliance, 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- 3 independent MLAs pledge support to BJP in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Sabha elections
- Patna: Denied stretcher, father carries the sick child in arms while kin hold the oxygen cylinder
- Thane CDR Case: Police to move SC to challenge the Bombay HC order of Rizwan Siddiqui’s release
- Opposition MLAs create ruckus after 20 AAP MLAs were allowed to sit inside the Delhi Assembly by the Speaker
Dileep seeks HC permission to fly abroad
Covai Post Network
November 17, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Actor Dileep has filed a petition in the Kerala High Court seeking its permission to go to Dubai.
In his petition, Dileep sought relaxation in the bail conditions and wanted the court to return his passport so that he could go to Dubai for the inauguration of his eatery ‘Dhe Puttu’ there.
The actor had surrendered his passport to the Angamaly Magistrate Court as directed in his bail condition. A bench, headed by Justice Sunil Thomas, who had granted bail to him, is likely to hear the petition.
Wind : 3.2 km/h
Humidity : 46%
Weather Layer by www.BlogoVoyage.fr