22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Dileep seeks HC permission to fly abroad
Covai Post Network
November 17, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Actor Dileep has filed a petition in the Kerala High Court seeking its permission to go to Dubai.
In his petition, Dileep sought relaxation in the bail conditions and wanted the court to return his passport so that he could go to Dubai for the inauguration of his eatery ‘Dhe Puttu’ there.
The actor had surrendered his passport to the Angamaly Magistrate Court as directed in his bail condition. A bench, headed by Justice Sunil Thomas, who had granted bail to him, is likely to hear the petition.