20 Jul 2018, Edition - 1102, Friday
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
Good Samaritan auto driver
Covai Post Network
April 12, 2018
KOCHI: An auto driver restored a purse that he found on the roadside to its owner at Muvattupuzha near here.
The driver, George, who found the purse handed it over the SHO C.Jayakumar of Muvattupuzha station, who traced its owner.
“The purse, containing Rs. 5000 cash and other important papers, belonged to a Mother of a Convent here. She was very happy when we contacted her,” police said.
Both the police and the Mother lauded George for his honesty.