23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Kerala STC driver suspended for anti-CM post on FB
Covai Post Network
January 30, 2018
Kochi: A driver of the loss-making Kerala Road Transport Corporation was suspended for making anti-Chief Minister remarks on Facebook using fake profile.Sreejesh B Nair of Moolamattam depot in Idukki was suspended.
Hailing from Arakkulam in Idukki, Sreejesh faced the music after a DYFI worker lodged a complaint at Kanjar police station on December 18.
As police were delaying action, the complainant approached KSRTC authorities in this regard.