25 May 2018, Edition - 1046, Friday
- This will be the prime minister’s first official visit to Indonesia and his second official visit to Singapore
- The Sunanda Pushkar death case has been transferred to the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- JUST IN: Sunanda Pushkar’s murder case adjourned to 28th May
- 3 days later, Tamil Nadu CM EPS surfaces, shocking: CM won’t condemn police firing, not a word for the Tuticorin victims
- Thirteen people were killed in the police firing in the two days of clashes
- Biennial elections to Maha Legislative Council results: BJP wins 2 seats, NCP 1
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
Kerala STC driver suspended for anti-CM post on FB
Covai Post Network
January 30, 2018
Kochi: A driver of the loss-making Kerala Road Transport Corporation was suspended for making anti-Chief Minister remarks on Facebook using fake profile.Sreejesh B Nair of Moolamattam depot in Idukki was suspended.
Hailing from Arakkulam in Idukki, Sreejesh faced the music after a DYFI worker lodged a complaint at Kanjar police station on December 18.
As police were delaying action, the complainant approached KSRTC authorities in this regard.