23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Kerala’s solar scam-tainted Sarita gets licence for energy unit in Madurai, sets up paper plant in Thakkala
Covai Post Network
November 4, 2017
Kottayam: After burning her fingers in solar power plans in Kerala, controversial entrepreneur Sarita S Nair is has decided to test waters in Tamil Nadu.Sarita, facing charges of duping investors in her company Team Solar, has started a paper product plant at Thakkala in Kanyakumari district. The unit is engaged in producing paper plates, cups and bags.It also has a showroom on the Thakkal-Nagercoil road at Kollanvilla.
Bags are made by women employed from the local area, while plates and cups are made by machines.She also has plans to set up projects in Nagercoil and Kanyakumari.
Sarita has also got a contract to operate a solar power unit of a North Indian company at Aruppukotai in Madurai. Capital investment for the project is being made by the North Indian firm.