20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
Kochi Metro inks pact for operating 15,000 autos
Covai Post Network
January 24, 2018
Kochi: In a first of its kind, Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) has introduced a system to operate 15,000 autorickshaws for the benefit of the travellers.
An agreement to operate feeder services to ferry metro passengers to different locations was inked with the association of autorickshaws drivers.Three hundred auto drivers have been trained for this.
Online booking of these autos will be introduced soon. There are also plans to introduce electric autos.
The agreement was signed between district Collector Mohammad Y Safirullah, who is a director of KMRL, and auto diriver association leaders.