21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
Kodiyeri’s son settles case out of court in Dubai
Covai Post Network
February 16, 2018
Kottayam:CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan’s son Binoy Kodiyeri claimed that a Rs 1.72-crore case against him filed by Dubai businessman Ismael Abdullal Al Marsooqi had been settled out of court
Binoy claimed that the matter was settled without making any payment.
He told a TV channel that he had moved the court to lift the ban on his travel in UAE and added that he would return next Sunday.
Meanwhile, there were reports of a Kasargod-based businessman settling Binoy’s case by paying money to the owner of JAAS tourism LLC.