22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Kodiyeri’s son settles case out of court in Dubai
Covai Post Network
February 16, 2018
Kottayam:CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan’s son Binoy Kodiyeri claimed that a Rs 1.72-crore case against him filed by Dubai businessman Ismael Abdullal Al Marsooqi had been settled out of court
Binoy claimed that the matter was settled without making any payment.
He told a TV channel that he had moved the court to lift the ban on his travel in UAE and added that he would return next Sunday.
Meanwhile, there were reports of a Kasargod-based businessman settling Binoy’s case by paying money to the owner of JAAS tourism LLC.