21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
KSRTC finding it tough to pay wages
Covai Post Network
March 6, 2018
Kochi: The KSRTC is yet again struggling to pay wages even as it received Rs 55 crore assistance from the government.
It needs an additional Rs 25 crore to pay the wages for the month of February.It is not in a position to take loans as already it was using consortia loan facility to pay pension.
It pays Rs 3 crore towards repayment of loans taken before. This has stood in the corporation getting a loan of Rs 3,500 crore for its revamping.The repayment should be brought down to Rs 94 lakh per day to enable it pay salaries of its own.