22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
KSRTC finding it tough to pay wages
Covai Post Network
March 6, 2018
Kochi: The KSRTC is yet again struggling to pay wages even as it received Rs 55 crore assistance from the government.
It needs an additional Rs 25 crore to pay the wages for the month of February.It is not in a position to take loans as already it was using consortia loan facility to pay pension.
It pays Rs 3 crore towards repayment of loans taken before. This has stood in the corporation getting a loan of Rs 3,500 crore for its revamping.The repayment should be brought down to Rs 94 lakh per day to enable it pay salaries of its own.