20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
KSRTC pension dues to be paid by Wednesday, protest ends
Covai Post Network
February 9, 2018
Kottayam: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation pensioners ended their protest after the Government decided to clear their pension dues by Wednesday.
The Government decision was announced by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan after a high-level talk with stakeholders.
A consortium of cooperative banks has been set up to facilitate payment of pension every month. A total of RS 261 crore is required to settle the arrears.
KSRTC would be paying the pension. The government would provide financial assistance to form a pension fund considering the poor financial condition of the corporation.