20 Apr 2018, Edition - 1011, Friday
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
- Unnao BJP MLA’s security withdrawn, Kuldeep Sengar’s security revoked, CBI continues to grill Sengar
- Crucial hearing in Purohit case, SC to hear Lt Col Purohit’s plea, plea seeking quashing of UAPA, Purohit wants terrorist tag dropped
- Class 10th students would get an extra 2 marks for the misprint in the CBSE Class 10th English Question Paper.
KSRTC pension in March, says Minister
Covai Post Network
February 3, 2018
Kochi: Bringing cheers to KSRTC pensioners, Transport Minister AK Saseendran has said the pension and arrears will be paid by March.
The aim of the government was to make Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) stand on its own legs.
More professionalism would be introduced into governance of the company in red, he said.
It will be trifucated with each headed by an executive director.
The suggestions of the Opposition would be considered seriously, he said after visiting a temple at Kannur.