19 Feb 2018, Edition - 951, Monday
- Karnataka Congress MLA N A Haris’s son, who thrashed youth at pub, surrenders
- Kamal Haasan’s party launch on Feb 21.
- Shocking hit and run case reported from Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1 person dead and 1 injured.
- Congress VIP’s brat surrenders; Cops could not arrest him, now surrender orchestrated.
- CBI sealed PNB Brady branch house; No entry or exit for officials. Ground report by Aruneel
- BJP MP booked for land grabbing; accused of assaulting land owner
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
KSRTC pension in March, says Minister
Covai Post Network
February 3, 2018
Kochi: Bringing cheers to KSRTC pensioners, Transport Minister AK Saseendran has said the pension and arrears will be paid by March.
The aim of the government was to make Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) stand on its own legs.
More professionalism would be introduced into governance of the company in red, he said.
It will be trifucated with each headed by an executive director.
The suggestions of the Opposition would be considered seriously, he said after visiting a temple at Kannur.