23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
KSRTC pension in March, says Minister
Covai Post Network
February 3, 2018
Kochi: Bringing cheers to KSRTC pensioners, Transport Minister AK Saseendran has said the pension and arrears will be paid by March.
The aim of the government was to make Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) stand on its own legs.
More professionalism would be introduced into governance of the company in red, he said.
It will be trifucated with each headed by an executive director.
The suggestions of the Opposition would be considered seriously, he said after visiting a temple at Kannur.