18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
KSRTC pension in March, says Minister
Covai Post Network
February 3, 2018
Kochi: Bringing cheers to KSRTC pensioners, Transport Minister AK Saseendran has said the pension and arrears will be paid by March.
The aim of the government was to make Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) stand on its own legs.
More professionalism would be introduced into governance of the company in red, he said.
It will be trifucated with each headed by an executive director.
The suggestions of the Opposition would be considered seriously, he said after visiting a temple at Kannur.