- Download mobile app
- Gold, Silver Prices Plunge Today On Muted Demand
- The way it is coming to light that BJP is losing ground in Gujarat, many BJP leaders have lost their mental balance. Many leaders would require psychiatric treatment after polls are over: Anand Sharma
- Third Test, Day 5: At Tea, Sri Lanka are at 226/5, need 184 runs to win.
- #BabriMasjid demolition and its aftermath: @ananya116 writes about the handful of films from Bollywood in 25 years.
- Reserve Bank of India keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
Medical student jumps to death
Covai Post Network
November 16, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kottayam: A 22-year-old medical student Ushmala of KMCT Medical College, Mukkam in Kozhikode district, was found dead on Wednesday.
She had jumped from the top of a building, according to police.
She suffered spinal injuries and was admitted to the ICU of the medical college. The incident took place in the evening.