21 Feb 2018, Edition - 953, Wednesday
- SC sends message to fringe, stay on FIR against Priya Varrier.
- Former Pakistan cricketer’s son commits suicide over non-selection in U-19 team
- Cost effective ISRO: India’s Chandrayaan-2 said to be cheaper than Hollywood’s Interstellar
- State government denied permission to Kamal Haasan to visit A. P. J. Abdul Kalam school
- Big development in PNB fraud case, CBI arrests PNB’s Rajesh Jindal.
- Adviser to Delhi CM, VK Jain detained by Delhi Police
Medical student jumps to death
Covai Post Network
November 16, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kottayam: A 22-year-old medical student Ushmala of KMCT Medical College, Mukkam in Kozhikode district, was found dead on Wednesday.
She had jumped from the top of a building, according to police.
She suffered spinal injuries and was admitted to the ICU of the medical college. The incident took place in the evening.