21 Feb 2018, Edition - 953, Wednesday
- SC sends message to fringe, stay on FIR against Priya Varrier.
- Former Pakistan cricketer’s son commits suicide over non-selection in U-19 team
- Cost effective ISRO: India’s Chandrayaan-2 said to be cheaper than Hollywood’s Interstellar
- State government denied permission to Kamal Haasan to visit A. P. J. Abdul Kalam school
- Big development in PNB fraud case, CBI arrests PNB’s Rajesh Jindal.
- Adviser to Delhi CM, VK Jain detained by Delhi Police
Mother, infant found drowned in Kasargod
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: A housewife and her seven-month-old son were found dead in a pond near Kumbala in Kasargod on Wednesday.
The bodies of Shruti, 28, wife of Padmanabha Rai, and their son Ayush were found in the pond used for irrigation.
She had taken part in a programme held in their family temple at Badoor on Tuesday night, police said.
Police quoting relatives said Shruti was upset over the congenital heart problem of her son who had recently undergone surgery.