22 May 2018, Edition - 1043, Tuesday
- Several are feared to be trapped as building in Jodhpur collapsed due to digging work in the Sadarpura area
- NHRC issues notice to Gujarat govt, notice to govt over dalit atrocity, dalit was beaten to death in Rajkot
- After VVPATs were seized from Vijayapura, B.S Yeddyurappa moves poll panel, seeks probe into the matter
- SC rejects Hindu Mahasabha’s petition, plea challenged Cong-JDS alliance, plea called pact ‘unconstitutional’
- Cricketer Jadeja’s wife allegedly thrashed, cop attacks Rivaba Jadeja in Jamnagar, assaulted after collision of vehicles
- The southern states parties barring Tamil Nadu’s AIADMK and chief minister K Palaniswami will also be in attendance
Mother, infant found drowned in Kasargod
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: A housewife and her seven-month-old son were found dead in a pond near Kumbala in Kasargod on Wednesday.
The bodies of Shruti, 28, wife of Padmanabha Rai, and their son Ayush were found in the pond used for irrigation.
She had taken part in a programme held in their family temple at Badoor on Tuesday night, police said.
Police quoting relatives said Shruti was upset over the congenital heart problem of her son who had recently undergone surgery.