21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
Murder case accused held after 10 years
Covai Post Network
April 12, 2018
KOTTAYAM: Police on Thursday arrested 25-year-old youth in connection with the Arun Kumar murder case.
Arun Kumar was murdered in November 2007 at Thiruvalla in Pathanamithitta by his 15-year-old cousin. Though the police never suspected the person the contradiction in his statements led a re-investigation of the case and his arrest.
Police said two friends of the accuse (whose names have been withheld) were also involved in the murder and will be arrested soon.