22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Murder case accused held after 10 years
Covai Post Network
April 12, 2018
KOTTAYAM: Police on Thursday arrested 25-year-old youth in connection with the Arun Kumar murder case.
Arun Kumar was murdered in November 2007 at Thiruvalla in Pathanamithitta by his 15-year-old cousin. Though the police never suspected the person the contradiction in his statements led a re-investigation of the case and his arrest.
Police said two friends of the accuse (whose names have been withheld) were also involved in the murder and will be arrested soon.