17 Jul 2018, Edition - 1099, Tuesday
- In last 4 years, they have done nothing for minorities and Muslims, says AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi
- Lokpal Appointment Case: Meeting of Selection committee headed by PM, CJI, Leader of opposition and others fixed for 19 July
- Chennai cops arrest 17 suspects after minor was gangraped and tortured for 7 months
- More Cops confirm lynching of 32-year old construction worker from Kolkata in Kollam, Kerala
- SFI activist attacked in Kerala as CPM alleges PFI behind the attack
- Mobocracy cannot take over; nobody should take law in their hands: Supreme Court on lynching incidents
- Court puts onus on state governments, says ‘Draft new laws on lynching’
- Cops arrest 8 MNS workers after they dug up the road outside the Mantralaya
- 23 people have been injured after a lava bomb or a flying chunk of molten rock, punctured the boat’s roof in Hawaii
- As per the Lok Sabha Secretariat, Mahajan will brief the party leaders about the smooth functioning of the session
Narcotics worth Rs 7 crore seizes from Malappuram
Covai Post Network
February 18, 2018
Kochi: Close on the heels of seizure of narcotics worth Rs 30 crore at Kochi, narcotics materials of Rs 7 crore were recovered from two places in Malappuram today.
Ketamin worth Rs 6 crore was recovered from Areecode and brown sugar worth Rs 1 crore from Manjeri, police said.
Ketamin is used for administering anaesthesia. Ten persons have been arrested by police in this connection.