23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Narcotics worth Rs 7 crore seizes from Malappuram
Covai Post Network
February 18, 2018
Kochi: Close on the heels of seizure of narcotics worth Rs 30 crore at Kochi, narcotics materials of Rs 7 crore were recovered from two places in Malappuram today.
Ketamin worth Rs 6 crore was recovered from Areecode and brown sugar worth Rs 1 crore from Manjeri, police said.
Ketamin is used for administering anaesthesia. Ten persons have been arrested by police in this connection.