22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Narcotics worth Rs 7 crore seizes from Malappuram
Covai Post Network
February 18, 2018
Kochi: Close on the heels of seizure of narcotics worth Rs 30 crore at Kochi, narcotics materials of Rs 7 crore were recovered from two places in Malappuram today.
Ketamin worth Rs 6 crore was recovered from Areecode and brown sugar worth Rs 1 crore from Manjeri, police said.
Ketamin is used for administering anaesthesia. Ten persons have been arrested by police in this connection.