25 Sep 2018, Edition - 1169, Tuesday
- Another big SC verdict tomorrow: Top court to decide if court proceedings should be live streamed
- SC’s Aadhaar judgement tomorrow
- PM Modi unable to answer our questions, says Congress President Rahul Gandhi
- NC accepts Junaid Mattu’s resignation
- National Conference spokesperson Junaid Azim Mattu resigns from party to contest civic polls from Srinagar
- ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is not only an electoral phrase. It is our way, says PM Modi
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: FIR filed against Missionaries of Jesus for revealing the identity of the victim
- BJP President Amit Shah addresses mega-rally in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Court directs issue of notice in 19 year old murder case against UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- The country won’t be distracted by Rahul Gandhi’s shameless lie: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
One-dayer to be held in Thiruvananthapuram
Covai Post Network
March 22, 2018
Kochi: The row over the venue for the India-West Indies one-dayer venue ended with a tentative decision taken to hold it at Sports Hub Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram on November 1.
Kerala Cricket Association announced the decision after getting direction from the State Government in this regard, KCA secretary Jayesh George told reporters.
The event was originally scheduled to be held in Thiruvananthapuram. It was the KCA which shifted it to Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium at Kaloor here.
This had kicked up controversy as football lovers embarked on a Twitter campaign against it.A final decision would be taken at the general body meeting of KCA which was worried over losing cricket events forever, George said.