23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Only 6 MPs attend crucial railway meet
Covai Post Network
January 19, 2018
Kochi: Only six MPs from Kerala attended a meeting called by the new Southern Railway chief RK Kulshereshta at Thiruvananthapuram.
Two Rajya Sabha members from Tamil Nadu attended the meeting.
Not a single MP from Left parties was present.
The MPs were informed two weeks ago about the meeting ahead of the budget to know the demands of the State.