22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Police quiz Dileep in actor abduction case
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Actor Dileep was on Wednesday questioned by the investigation officials at Aluva Guest House in connection with actor abduction case.
Dileep, who is on bail in the case, was questioned by police in connection with the medical certificate produced by him to prove that he was elsewhere when the crime took place.
Police are said to have evidence that the certificate was fictitious as the hospital staff earlier gave a statement that Dileep was not admitted to the hospital.
Dileep was arrested on July 10 on charges of plotting the abduction and rape of a popular South Indian actor.
He was in the jail for 84 days and released on conditional bail on October 4.