23 Mar 2018, Edition - 983, Friday
- BSP MLA claims he voted for BJP, 3 independent MLAs support BJP | LISTEN IN: As Neerja Chowdhury
- Reports have emerged that China has transferred a highly-sensitive missile technology to Pakistan
- TDP reaches out to TRS, AIADMK, asks for their help in pushing for no-confidence motion in the Parliament.
- Mallapuram, Kerala: 22 year old stabbed to death by her father on the eve of wedding; family opposed her wedding to the man
- Kerala Professor Jouhar Munavvir booked over his derogatory remarks against women
- Social activist Anna Hazare begins hunger strike in the national capital demanding Lokpal and better solution for farmers’ issues
- Ballia, Uttar Pradesh: 15 year old ends life after police did not act seriously on her complaint about harassment by 5 men.
- Bolt and Dortmund are both sponsored by Puma and the event was hence considered more of a publicity stunt
- CM Naidu speaks to his MPs, tells TDP MPs to ‘keep fighting, don’t stop till A.P gets justice’, TDP keeps up pressure on centre
Police quiz Dileep in actor abduction case
Covai Post Network
November 22, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Actor Dileep was on Wednesday questioned by the investigation officials at Aluva Guest House in connection with actor abduction case.
Dileep, who is on bail in the case, was questioned by police in connection with the medical certificate produced by him to prove that he was elsewhere when the crime took place.
Police are said to have evidence that the certificate was fictitious as the hospital staff earlier gave a statement that Dileep was not admitted to the hospital.
Dileep was arrested on July 10 on charges of plotting the abduction and rape of a popular South Indian actor.
He was in the jail for 84 days and released on conditional bail on October 4.