23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Police seek explanation from Dileep for employing armed private security
Covai Post Network
October 22, 2017
Kottayam: Police have sent notice to actor Dileep seek explanation for employing armed private security by a Goa based agency.
Aluva East SI has sent notice to Dileep for engaging the security Thunder Force. The police have sought details of the licence to carry the arms and the persons carrying them.
Police have not informed police while employing the security. Dileep has been asked to reply by Monday.