21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
- JUST IN: RS Chair studying impeachment notice to consult with legal luminaries: Sources
- A senior BJP leader from Tamil Nadu has apologised for his Facebook comments on journalists
- 2G Case: Delhi HC notice to Essar group, others, seeks response on CBI’s plea challenging acquittal
- Sources: DMK non-committal on CJI impeachment, DMK says no graft charge against CJI
- Maya Kodnani has been acquitted in the Naroda Patiya case by the Gujarat High Court
- Report incriminates lawmakers, BJP leads, Shiv Sena and TMC follow, Report suggest that 48 MPs face rape charges
- Big day in Naroda Patiya case, Gujarat HC to pronounce verdict
- Ahead of Karnataka elections, complaint registered against Sanjay Patil, BJP MLA booked for inciting hate, polarising votes
Rs 30 Crore worth narcotics seized in Kochi
Covai Post Network
February 18, 2018
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kottayam: Atleast Rs 30 crore worth MDMA narcotics was seized by excise department at Kochi yesterday.
Two smugglers Faisal and Abdul were transporting five kg of narcotics in a car when they were intercepted by the excise department, police said. The narcotics was believed to have been brought from Kabul in Afghanistan and was being taken to Kuwait.
MDMA is a synthetic drug that acts as a stimulant.