20 Aug 2018, Edition - 1133, Monday
- CBI has requested Interpol Manchester to detain Nirav Modi in the UK
- More Pak issues clarification, admits ‘no offer of talk by PM Modi’
- The death toll due to Kerala floods stands at 370
- The Taliban have taken over 100 people, including women and children, hostage, said an Afghan official on Monday
- 12 of Imran’s 21 cabinet members held key posts during Musharraf regime
- ATS arrests former Sena corporator, Shrikant Pangarkar for ‘plotting’ blasts
- Two cabbies in Delhi jailed for driving on wrong side
Scared to live in Kerala: Sreejith
Covai Post Network
February 3, 2018
KOCHI: Puthenveetti Sreejith, 31, who staged a protest outside the Kerala Secretariat for more than two years demanding a CBI probe into the custodial death of his brother Sreejiv in 2014, on Saturday alleged that social media was trying to exploit his protest.
“A conspiracy has hatched against me. Somebody is trying to collect funds through social media in the name of the protest,” he told a TV channel. Sreejith said he was very scared to even live in Kerala.