21 May 2018, Edition - 1042, Monday
- BS Yeddyurappa Resigns As Karnataka Chief Minister Just Before Floor Test
- 1 BJP MLA Somashekara Reddy is out to ‘bribe’ MLAs
- Number game changes again, after 2 Cong, 2 JDS(S) MLAs rebel, 2 independents back BJP, BJP at 105, 4 short of win
- Legal faceoff after poll war, Cong-JDS object to pro tem speaker, top court puts Cong-JDS in spot, SC: Might have to postpone floor test
- SC accepts Governor’s Counsel’s argument, top court puts Cong-JDS in tight spot, Cong-JDS’s petition dismissed
- BJP MLA to remain pro tem speaker, SC: Videography of floor test adequate, floor test to telecast live
Scared to live in Kerala: Sreejith
Covai Post Network
February 3, 2018
KOCHI: Puthenveetti Sreejith, 31, who staged a protest outside the Kerala Secretariat for more than two years demanding a CBI probe into the custodial death of his brother Sreejiv in 2014, on Saturday alleged that social media was trying to exploit his protest.
“A conspiracy has hatched against me. Somebody is trying to collect funds through social media in the name of the protest,” he told a TV channel. Sreejith said he was very scared to even live in Kerala.