23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Swami Sandeepananda Giri lauds `Mersal’
Covai Post Network
October 23, 2017
Kochi: Spiritual guru Swami Sandeepananda Giri has lauded superstar Vijay’s ‘Mersal’ saying it has brought to limelight the difficulties of the common man.
Founder of School of Bhagwat Gita in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram, he said the movie could ignite a movement against the atrocities of the government on the common man. It was for this reason that politicians were opposing the film.
After seeing the film with one his associates in Palakkad, he said Vijay had meticulously portrayed his role in the film.
Even the ruling government at the Centre is well aware of the fact that the policies introduced by it were utter failures. “It gave the feeling like watching a Brazil-Argentina soccer match,” he added.