16 Jul 2018, Edition - 1098, Monday
- NHRC issues notice to Maharashtra govt over suicide by almost 700 farmers in the state
- Terrorists opened fire upon a police post guarding the house of NC leader at Murran Pulwama, 1 cop martyred, 2 guards injured
- Major Aditya Case: J&K authorities refuse to quash FIR, wants all states involved
- Petrol becomes cheaper by 11 Paise, Diesel by 14
- NIA Court sends Asiya Andrabi and two others for 30 days judicial custody
- Even doing ‘Puja’ has become difficult here, says PM Modi in Midnapore
- J&K: Infiltration bid foiled in Kupwara as 1 terrorist was gunned down while 2 army men were injured in the firing
- Income tax raids at SPK Company and Expressway Private Limited in Chennai as major tax evasion is being suspected
- Bombay HC is set to begin hearing on Col Purohit’s discharge plea in the 2008 Malegaon blast
- SC refuses to stay Centre’s notification introducing pictorial representation on tobacco-related packets
Tamil’s Vishal marks entry into Malayalam, plays opposite Mohanlal
Covai Post Network
October 27, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Tamil actor Vishal made his entry into Mollywood through emotional thriller ‘Villain’ with Mohanlal in the lead role.
Vishal Shaktivel Palanisamy plays the lead antagonist in the movie written and directed by B Unnikrishnan and produced by Antony Perumbavoor.
Mohanlal does the role of an upright police officer Mathew Maanjooraan who quits his job for some personal reasons. Later, he joins the force as an investigative officer to probe the murder of eight children under mysterious circumstances.
Hansika Motwani and Telugu actor Rashi Khanna also make their debut in Malayalam.